30ml Xgel Sensitive squeeze tube
Also available in a 15ml brush on bottle.
Our Xtensions products are big 10 free (in fact they are 21 free!)
Cruelty free and vegan
To see the full list of ingredients for Xgel click here
To see the full list of ingredients for Xgel sensitive click here
How to use for Xtensions application:
1. Prep the natural nail and full cover tips using your preferred Nail Order method: Xprep, Xetch or Efile - click here to see how we use these methods.
2. Add a bead of Xgel (or Xgel Sensitive) to the tip and apply to the natural nail at a 45 degree angle (no slip layer on natural nail required).
3. Flash cure keeping a firm hold, raise to under the UV light and hold for approx 10 seconds (or until there is no movement).
*it is very important to ensure that you hold the finger no closer than 10cm to the light when curing. If you place the nail too close to the light (as with any UV gel product) it could cause a heat spike which can lead to damage to the nail bed and conditions such as onycholysis.
4. Ask client to hold the curing finger under the lamp for 30 seconds whilst you work on the other hand.
5. Once all Xtensions are complete place both hands in the lamp for an additional 60 seconds to ensure full cure (as sometimes clients may accidentally move their hand during the flash curing process).
Shipping costs are dependent on the weight of the product(s) you are purchasing.
On very light items we offer free shipping in the UK via Royal Mail which is normally 2-4 days.
For regular sized parcels in the UK we normally charge £5.95-£6.95 and ship via DPD Local 2 days trackable with a 1 hour time slot.
For deliveries outside the UK including Republic of Ireland we use a mix of carriers depending on the current price of freight and the price is dependant on the weight again, ranging from £5.95-£24.99 and is trackable.
Prices exclude VAT or associated customs charges.
No returns are accepted on Cuticle Oil products that have been opened.
Our gels that are manufactured in China and independently tested outside the country to verify the ingredients with our last testing done in September 2022.
All of our products meet the 2009/1223 regulations for GB (previously EU)
Our gels are manufactured to our formula with low percentage allergens.
Our products are registered on the cosmetic product notification portal (CPNP).
Our gel factory is ISO22716:2007 certified which ensures good manufacturing processes for the cosmetic industry. The factory also conforms to cosmetics good manufacturing practice guidelines.
We hold full PIF files for all of our products that have recently been reviewed by trading standards.
Full SDS sheets available in the download centre in the footer of the website.
Adding product to your cart