It's the latest in our line up of Xtensions adhesive gel! Our new solid consistency Xtension gel is perfect for adhering full-cover tips and creating 3D nail art- effortlessly! Get creative with confidence and make your manicure stand out.
Hypoallergenic product made without HEMA, HPMA, IBOA and DI-HEMA.
Always use gloves to touch nail products and never use your bare hands.
To see the full list of ingredients for Putty Solid Gel click here
Using Puttyas an Xtensions adhesive:
1. Prep the natural nail and full cover tips using your preferred Nail Order method: Xprep, Xetch or Efile. (Click here to see how we use these methods)
2. Using the tip, scoop a bead of the product onto the base of the tip. For easier application use a toll such as a cuticle pusher to smooth the gel into the area that it will be inn contact with the natural nail. Apply to the natural nail at a 45 degree angle (no slip layer on natural nail required).
3. Flash cure – ideally keeping a firm hold, although putty will keep the nail in place without being held small air bubbles can still form, raise to under the UV light and hold for approx 10 seconds (or until there is no movement).
*it is veryimportant to ensure that you hold the finger no closer than 10cm to the light when curing. If you place the nail too close to the light (as with any UV gel product) it could cause a heat spike which can lead to damage to the nail bed and conditions such as onycholysis.
4. Ask client to hold the curing finger under the lamp for 30 seconds whilst you work on the other hand.
5. Once all Xtensions arecomplete place both hands in the lamp for an additional 60 seconds to ensure full cure (as sometimes clients may accidentally move their hand during the flash curing process).
Using Putty for nail artBottom of Form
1. Use a tool such as a cuticle pusher to scoop some of the product out of the jar.
2. Whilst wearing gloves only, use your fingers to mould the desired shape.
3. Gently push the shape onto the nail
4. Cure for 60 seconds
Shipping costs are dependent on the weight of the product(s) you are purchasing.
On very light items we offer free shipping in the UK via Royal Mail which is normally 2-4 days.
For regular sized parcels in the UK we normally charge £5.95-£6.95 and ship via DPD Local 2 days trackable with a 1 hour time slot.
For deliveries outside the UK including Republic of Ireland we use a mix of carriers depending on the current price of freight and the price is dependant on the weight again, ranging from £5.95-£24.99 and is trackable.
Prices exclude VAT or associated customs charges.
No returns are accepted on products that have been opened, unless faulty.
Adding product to your cart