Get your brushes for the equivalent of just £5 each with this discounted kit that saves you £20 PLUS save an additional £66 on our online course for a limited time only!!
Fine Liner Brush
Gel Applique Brush
Dura Gel Haute 25g
Dura Gel Couture 25g
Dura Gel Clea 25g
Our Dura Gel Hard Gel is the perfect tool for transforming nails! This game changer is an all in one gel with no need for a base coat and it even has a built in top coat!
Create strong extensions of any length for a totally new look or give strength to natural nails. It's a versatile game-changer! (And here's the best part - it's super easy to use!
- Use over forms or tips
- Use for overlays on natural nails
- No base coat required
- Self levels beautifully
- Low heat gel
- File off
- Low HEMA of less than 5%
To see the full list of ingredients for Hard Gel click here
Application for Dura Gel
1. Prep the natural nails using your preferred method (we recommend using a sandingband or manually using a 180/240 nail file to gently etch the nail surface)
2. ApplyXprime for maximum adhesion.
3. If adding length apply your form or tip now.
4. Apply a thin layer of Dura Gel to the natural nail/tip/form and cure in our Lumi Lamp for 60 secs or on 90 sec low heat mode.
5. Repeat step 2 but do not cure
6. Apply a bead of the product, then begin building the apexallowing the product to self-level.
7. Cure for 60 seconds or on 90 second low heat mode.
8. Remove the inhibition layer, refining where necessary using a180 buffer or lightly using a 240 nail file and apply gel polish when happywith the finish.
9. Apply gel polish straight on top if there is no refining, ifno refining is needed no top coat is required as the product has a built in topcoat.
Shipping costs are dependent on the weight of the product(s) you are purchasing.
On very light items we offer free shipping in the UK via Royal Mail which is normally 2-4 days.
For regular sized parcels in the UK we normally charge £5.95-£6.95 and ship via DPD Local 2 days trackable with a 1 hour time slot.
For deliveries outside the UK including Republic of Ireland we use a mix of carriers depending on the current price of freight and the price is dependant on the weight again, ranging from £5.95-£24.99 and is trackable.
Prices exclude VAT or associated customs charges.
No returns are accepted on products that have been opened, unless faulty.
Adding product to your cart