Unlock the angelic power of your nails with AnGel Builder Gel Seraph! Its slightly more sheer natural pink shade will give your fingers a heavenly glow that will take you to your next halo-worthy moment.
- Soak off
- No base coat required
- HEMA free formula
* Whilst every effort has been made to represent the colour accurately, please note this is a digitally generated imagine and colours will look different in real life and under different lighting conditions.
To see the full list of ingredients for Angel Gel click here
Application for AnGel
1. Prep the natural nails using your preferred method (werecommend using a sanding band or manually using a 180/240 nail file to gently etch the nail surface)
2. Apply Xprime for maximum adhesion
3. Apply a thin layer of AnGel to the natural nail and cure in ourLumi Lamp for 60 seconds or on 90 second low heat mode.
4. Repeat step 2 but do not cure
5. Apply a bead of the product, then begin building the apexallowing the product to self-level.
6. Cure for 60 seconds or on 90 second low heat mode.
7a. Remove the inhibition layer, refining where necessary using a180 buffer or lightly using a 240 nail file and apply gel polish when happywith the finish.
7b. Apply gel polish straight on top if there is no refining.
Shipping costs are dependent on the weight of the product(s) you are purchasing.
On very light items we offer free shipping in the UK via Royal Mail which is normally 2-4 days.
For regular sized parcels in the UK we normally charge £5.95-£6.95 and ship via DPD Local 2 days trackable with a 1 hour time slot.
For deliveries outside the UK including Republic of Ireland we use a mix of carriers depending on the current price of freight and the price is dependant on the weight again, ranging from £5.95-£24.99 and is trackable.
Prices exclude VAT or associated customs charges.
No returns are accepted on products that have been opened, unless faulty.
Adding product to your cart