From Jan 1st 2021 the UK will complete its transition period and exit the European Union. On Dec 30th the UK approved a deal that was struck with the E.U. and this means some changes to the way we can send thing to Ireland and Europe but also could potentially affect Northern Ireland too.
For the most part it will affect how we ship things to Europe inc Ireland, we normally use DPD but we may have to use other carriers but we commit to keeping our shipping prices low and delivery times expedited where possible.
For Northern Ireland, we strongly recommend signing up for the Trader Support Service on the GOV.UK website.
This will be essential for you to receive orders over £135 from any UK retailer.
It is free to sign up and the Trader Support Service and this:
- will help if you move goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or bring goods into Northern Ireland from outside the UK
- is free to use and will guide you through any changes to the way goods move between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- can complete declarations on your behalf
It can help if you:
- are moving the goods yourself
- act on behalf of someone
- send parcels between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or bring parcels into Northern Ireland from outside the UK
We will constantly keep you updated with any information the team gather over the coming weeks and if you have questions please reach out on our socials or email us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org